What's you favorite Hot pockets?
What's you favorite Hot pockets?
free like OJ all day
Only ones I really like are ham & cheese.
Go Huskers!
Man, now that they slapped that cheese on top of 'em they are even better! I love them all, but pizza is my fav.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Pepperoni Lean Pockets!
I'll always want a little more than I already have.
I prefer the Lean Pockets version. It's the same product with less grease. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Steak & cheese is my favorite.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Croisannt Pockets are the best....I like the chicken brocolli and cheese
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
I like the Steak and Cheese lean pockets, also the Chicken Fajita lean pockets.
4 cheese hot pocket
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
i like the plain ham and cheese version. BTW has anyone ever ate 'Hot SUbs' those are great too
Reeking of awesomeness!
Bookmarks